Camps and Clinics
SJAMHA’s goal is to provide both players and coaches the opportunity to improve their skills and abilities.
Player skill development camps are arranged through out the season and include:
- Mandatory Body checking clinics for all players entering Bantam (Hockey Winnipeg)
- Pre-season camps to get players prepared for the upcoming try-outs and regular season
- In-season skill camps for most ages on school inservice days
- Transition to Full Ice for Novice and House League
- SJA Spring Hockey League
- Checking Clinic – October 10 and 16
- Ryan Smith camps
SJAMHA is committed to develop coaches along with our players. Thus, the following coaches clinics, run by J.P. Vigier, are great opportunities for new and returning coaches and are highly recommended. There are no participant fees to attend as the clinic costs are covered by SJAMHA.
Note: The boardroom portion of the clinics will be held upstairs in Kirkfield Westwood (KW) Community Centre whereas the on-ice portion will be held at Keith Bodley Arena.
U7, U9, U11 - Saturday, October 16
- 3:45 pm boardroom portion
- 5:00 pm on ice portion
- To register, email email@example.com with your name, age group, and any additional information you may have
U13, U15, U18 - Saturday, October 23
- 8:15 am boardroom portion
- 9:30 am on ice portion
- To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age group, and any additional information you may have