SJAMHA’s goal is to provide both players and coaches the opportunity to improve their skills and abilities.
Player skill development camps are arranged through out the season and include:
- Mandatory Body checking clinics for all players entering Bantam (Hockey Winnipeg)
- Pre-season camps to get players prepared for the upcoming try-outs and regular season
- In-season skill camps for most ages on school inservice days
- Transition to Full Ice for Novice and House League
- SJA Spring Hockey League
Ryan Smith, Assistant Coach of the Medicine Hat Tigers, will be running several camps in September at Allard.
- Scoring/Offensive Play camp
- For players born 2007-2009. Limited spots; the first 15 will be accepted.