Hello St. James hockey players and families,
We hope that you all have managed as best as possible and stayed safe throughout the difficult year that we all have experienced.
Although there is a lot of uncertainty about what AA hockey and hockey in general will look like for the 2021/2022 season, the St. James Canadians AA program would like to advise families that we are planning for the season ahead based on what we are hearing from SJAMHA and Hockey Winnipeg. Please see the St. James Canadians website for further information and updates regarding the upcoming hockey season. We will provide updated information on the website as we receive it.
The St. James Canadians 4×4 Conditioning Camp and Tryout Registration are now open! Please see the links below.
2021 Canadians 4×4 Camp
- U11 (2011 and 2012 birth year),
- U13 (2009 and 2010 birth year) and
- U15 (2007 and 2008 birth year)
- U13 / U15 Canadians AA Tryout Registration
- U18 Canadians AA Tryout Registration (2004, 2005 & 2006 birth year)
- August 30th – September 10th, 2021
- No ice times, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of long weekend and nothing until the evening of Labour Day Monday
- Keith Bodley
- Bell MTS Iceplex
- Evenings only and no earlier than 5pm.
- Times vary depending on age and day of week.
- Camp and tryout registration are to be completed separately. Ensure you select the correct age category when registering your child.
- Your child will not be considered registered until payment is made in full.
- The camp will close once registration is full. We will not be allowing additional registration once the camp is full.
- No refunds will be issued except for extenuating circumstances at the discretion of the Committee.
Should the 4×4 camp or tryouts be cancelled or postponed due to Provincial Health Regulations, fees will be credited accordingly less the TeamSnap processing fee. There will be no other refunds for 4×4 camp.
All players must be registered with SJAMHA in order to participate in the 4×4 camp and AA tryouts.
Should you have any questions about the 4×4 camp or AA tryouts please contact the St. James AA Committee at email@example.com.
Lastly, with the Canadians 2021/2022 season quickly approaching we are in need of some volunteers to fill our vacant Canadians’ Committee positions. Without these positions being filled it will be hard to provide our players with the best experience and season that they deserve. If you’re interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you all at the rink soon!
The St. James Canadians AA Committee