Hello SJAMHA U7 Parents,
Please read below about a five session U7 Spring hockey development opportunity. This program is intended for 2015-born players who are transitioning to U9 hockey next season, but 2016 born players may register as well if space permits. See the registration link below, which closes Friday March 11.
- Location: Allard Arena,
- Dates: Wednesdays April 13, 20, 27, May 4, May 11
- Time: 5 p.m.
- Cost: $75.
- Program Format: 12 minutes full-ice power skating, 24 minutes skills stations, 24 minutes half-ice scrimmage
- Lead Instructors: Tyler Metcalfe, Mike Demdiuk, Tracy Dixon, Eric Paas
- Program Capacity: 24 skaters, 2-3 goalies.
- Payment: Info will be sent for e-transfer once registration closes Friday March 11.
- Register here (closes Friday March 11)
Hope your player can join us on the ice!